PDA

View Full Version : Road tax, impuesto sobre vehiculos expensive?

Whoopi50
04-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone,

First time user and not yet a resident in Orihuela Costa. I need help desperate.
I hope someone will know an answer or give me good advice.
Could it be true if buying a second hand car that the suma for the gouvernement (impuesto sobre vehiculos) can be 380 euro a Year? Or is the seller lying? He also did about the registration year of the car. I havent yet paid for the car but I did sign a contract.

Thanks in advance....

sugar
04-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Whoopi50........You're in the wrong section, but forgiven as a newcomer. My large volvo estate is 106 euros a year, if that's any help.

Whoopi50
04-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Thank you for your answer. I will spend more time to find out how I can get on the right section in the future.

I bought the car at a second hand car dealer and I understand now that the money was ment for the Jefatura de trafico, including the impuesto sobre vehiculos for this year.

Once again, thanks for your reply

GAL
04-29-2009, 11:10 AM
I think you are being taken for a mug or maybe buying a bus if that is cost our 1500cc was 50 euros

angel_xxl1
05-02-2009, 10:06 AM
for my ford mondeo ( english car ) 2.0 lx I would have to paid 480 euro a year road tax if I wanted to stay here

Paul Garner
07-25-2009, 09:20 AM
The bill paid for this year. Rates can vary slightly in different municipalities, but see what was paid for 2009.

Hello everyone,

First time user and not yet a resident in Orihuela Costa. I need help desperate.
I hope someone will know an answer or give me good advice.
Could it be true if buying a second hand car that the suma for the gouvernement (impuesto sobre vehiculos) can be 380 euro a Year? Or is the seller lying? He also did about the registration year of the car. I havent yet paid for the car but I did sign a contract.

Thanks in advance....

pebbles
07-26-2009, 10:25 AM
i think you hsave paid 2 years of suma it seems as if last years was never paid

seems to me you got done