Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Airport parking

Can anyone recommend, + know prices. Looking to park car at Alicante airport drop off & have it brought back when I return throughout the year, or I drop off near airport,

Re: Airport parking

Originalmente publicado por smarty
    Can anyone recommend, + know prices. Looking to park car at airport drop off & have it brought back when I return throughout the year, or I drop off near airport,
    Hi smarty

which airport? and do you want to leave your vehicle AT or NEAR the airport or have someone take it off you and park it away from the airport and then deliver it back to you at the airport on request

Comentario

Hi Theorist

Alicante Airport,

I want to drive the car to the airport (or near the airport). I understand there is then a service where you can call someone to pick it up and take it where it can be parked until I return to Spain throughout the year. When I return to Spain I want to be able to call the person to then deliver it to the airport or somewhere near the airport which would only be a short taxi ride away.

Comentario

Hi Smarty

There are lots of companies who will do exactly want you want to do.So as not to break any rules, the best bet would be to get a copy of the Costa Blanca News or one of the many free newspapers and have a look at the adverts. There is a company that does exactly what you want no more than 1/2 Km from the airport and many more nearby.

Good luck

Comentario

There is a firm called Star parking that do a good deal, it is about 300E per year roughly. Sorry cant find the link to the site now.

Perry

Comentario

OK
            But I DIDNT SAY IT FIRST

http://www.star-parking.com/

Comentario

Mmm, you thought it though

Comentario

I always use Umbrella Parking, they're really cheap and open 24/7
                You can book a yearly contract with them too, it's about 300€ and they'll pick you up from the airport 15 times.
                I've never had a problem with them, definitely recommend them
                Hope it helps x

Comentario

You can book in Umbrella Parking online through their website, just look up Umbrella Parking in google

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X