Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• THE WOK La Siesta (:>) TORRY

IF YOU DON,T KNOW ,YOU SHOULD!! I HAVE BEEN DRIVEING Past THE WOK for the past 6 years,as it looked as though they only do Buffet 9-50Euro, to my surprise they do EXCELLENT Menu Del Dia @ 4.95. 1. Chinese crackers +apertife,2.starter ,i.e. soup,salad ,or spring roll. 3, Main course (Plenty!), 4 ,sweet ,ice cream or coffee.++ 1 Bottle wine with meal ,Pay bill,then either schnaps,Brandy or Baileys and very pleasant staff,All for 4.95 ,I must say get down there ASAP (Fantastico!!) C U There Happy days!

Wok

Been there thought it was rubbish

Comentario

Staff were terrible when I was there, brought me wrong meal then argued over changing it!

Comentario

THE WOK "La Siesta"

Try it now ,they have upped the menu,s. And the staff treat you as you should treat them!!

Comentario

Wok

My experience there has put me off Wok buffets for good. I can pay the same money get served at table and better food at lots of other Chinese Diners. Also I have some friends who went last week and said they would never go again.

Comentario

Funnily enough, when we passed it the other night I actually saw people in there. Never seen that before. We always go to the Gran China just the other side of the road and because it's always good we stick with it.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por quizmaster Ver Mensaje
              Been there thought it was rubbish

i agree totally

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X