Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Driving to Torrevieja from Leeds

I will be driving to torre very soon, and wondered if anyone could recomend a stop off point halfway between bilbao and torre.
    It would have to be somewhere that allow cars with trailers and must be secure, including acomadation.
    thankyou.

You dont need it.

Bilbao to Torre with car and trailer is a comfortable 12 hours, plenty of service stations, nice roads and its not a hard drive.

Good Luck

Comentario

Driving to Torrevieja from Leeds

No problem for me, in england i`m a long distance lorry driver, only trouble is i have a 3yr old child to bring with me.

Comentario

try www.mappy.com

Comentario

Leeds to Torrevieja

Where are you getting the boat to Bilbao from and how much does it cost

Comentario

Hi Dot,

For a reply to your queery, please check the topic "Car Insurance" for the answer.
            Don

Comentario

The best route from Bilbao to Torrevieja is via Madrid. There is a ring road so you do not have to go through it! The road is mainly motorway (no tolls).

There are motels marked up just off the motorway which are quite reasonable. We travelled from Santander with a trailer & bike rack & found that it is best to get past Madrid before you stop for the night. Of course it would depend what time of day the ferry arrives & whether you are travelling on a holiday. The first time we managed to hit Madrid the evening before a national holiday & spent longer getting around Madrid than we did driving from Santander to Madrid.

The parking would not have any extra security than you would find in a normal carpark.

Hope this helps

Comentario

Driving to Torrevieja from Leeds

Thanks for the advice Cazza, that is a help!

Comentario

Comentario

There you go Metty68 take the offer up with sunday express, With the money you have saved buy your kid a portable dvd player and a box set of bob the builder dvds for the journey down and your off, job sorted.

Comentario

Comentario

Re: Driving to Torrevieja from Leeds

Originalmente publicado por metty68
                        I will be driving to torre very soon, and wondered if anyone could recomend a stop off point halfway between bilbao and torre.
                        It would have to be somewhere that allow cars with trailers and must be secure, including acomadation.
                        thankyou.
                        Hi,

I really dont think you will need to stop overnight. I have driven this route many times with young children. With a couple of stops for refreshments you can easily do the journey in 12 hours or less.
                        I have crossed the border into Spain near Irun at about 09.00 and I have arrived in Torrevieja at about 19.00.
                        Children sleep remarkably well in cars and you should have no problems.
                        Hope this helps

Terry
                        Wakefield

Comentario

Comentario

where do you find prices like that?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por pnorman
                              where do you find prices like that?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X