Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Exchange Rate at Cam Bank

Can anyone tell me what the exchange rate is at the CAM Bank to change sterling to euros.

I been onto their web site (I have an account with them) and they quote exchange rates for all currencies except sterling which seems odd????

Anyone help?

Comentario

exchange

Hi, we used foreign currency direct,www.currencies.co.uk ,minimum 1K always seem to get a good rate,barter for a better rate if moving more money,always been quick .
      We are also in the west midlands & are just about to handover in villamartin,where are you?

Comentario

We have an apartment at Algorfa some 15 minutes north of Torrevieja.

I think I shall ask for a quote from our finance house HIFX who arranged the largest portion of our final payment for the property. It was very smoothly contracted last year with no commission charge and I can do it on line which is even better.

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Comentario

Sorry Spark 240 I may have misunderstood your question, we are also from the West Midlands - West Bromwich.

Where do you come from?

Comentario

Walsall

Comentario

My goodness me it is a small world isn't it. You never know we might bump into one another one of these days in Torre, who knows!

Looking forward to some sunshine next week, we are going over for 5 days to pick up our deeds, are you moved in yet?

Comentario

We are there 23rd to 27th to get keys staying near villamartin.

Comentario

Hope everything goes well with you on your trip!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X