Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Best person to ask for real estate advice?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Best person to ask for real estate advice?

Who is the best person to ask for real estate advice? I'm looking to buy cheap properties right now because of the way the market is, but I don't know who to talk to about it. I don't want to go straight to a real estate agent, because he/she may be looking for their own best interest. Is there someone who may possibly have a great list of properties that are for sale, but not largely publicized?

Originalmente publicado por Davizaled Ver Mensaje
    Who is the best person to ask for real estate advice? I'm looking to buy cheap properties right now because of the way the market is, but I don't know who to talk to about it. I don't want to go straight to a real estate agent, because he/she may be looking for their own best interest. Is there someone who may possibly have a great list of properties that are for sale, but not largely publicized?
    I appreciate this is an old post, but for all those who feel the same, my response and having bought a property myself last year, is to approach serveral different agents and even private sellers if you like the house. Get a feel for agents by seeing say three houses that they can show you and see how you like the way they work. There is no harm going to an Estate Agent, they often have the best properties on the market, the important thing is to remember you are in the driving seat and of course you only buy and pay what think a property is worth. You will soon get a feel for the agents you feel are professional and have good properties. Then they are the best people to ask for advice as they have the experience. Good luck anyone house hunting and enjoy.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X