Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• wireless telephone line

Does anyone know of a company who does a wireless or sattelite phone line system so i can receive phone and internet without waiting years for telefonica to wire up our urb?
    Cheers Rich

That was exactly the question I was about to ask...I will be lost without the use of a PC in Spain...

Anyone in Playa Golk 111 have any idea how to apply for telephones or broadband via landline either ?

Comentario

Try contacting Telycom SL (Madrid & Pilar de la Horadada) who are a fully licenced provider of telephone lines and ADSL to a number of urbanisations throughout the area, without the need for any Telefonica service.
      Tel: 902 900 363

Comentario

many thanks..

Comentario

Cheers Mikea,
          Do you have their wireless system in?
          Rich

Comentario

Landline & Broadband

I live on Playa Golf (Orcelis Builder) and had a 'phone and internet installed by Nortons @ La Zenia 16 months ago. When it was first installed there were problems with the 'phone but they didnt take any monthly payments for the first 4/5 months (and the broadband was OK). Since then they have improved the system enormously, I would say the 'phone is 85% OK and the broadband is spot on. Some people will say that satellite systems are not good but in my opinion it is better to have that than nothing at all. There is a Dog & Bone due to open behind the new Aldi's but sending and receiving emails in this way soon becomes tiresome. I've lived here for nearly 2 years and there's still no sign of Telefonica.

Comentario

Thanks for that rosg, to be honest as long as we have broadband we're not 2 bothered about phone... I'll be giving nortons a visit soon. If u dont mind me asking wot did you pay for installation and what is the monthly cost?
              Rich

Comentario

rosq. I will be over in two weeks and was expecting to use the internet at the Dog and Bone...Is it open yet ?
                I have no interest in getting a landline phone but I would like to get broadband set up...I would much prefer to use the internet at home rather than having to spend time in an internet cafe....Have you any insider knowledge of availablilty in Play Golf 111..

Any advice would be appreciated..

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Trev,
                        Thanks for that but doesn't wireless or wi-fi depend on you being in a "hotspot"?
                        Who have you used to get this service?
                        It sounds good and reasonably priced.
                        Cheers Rich.

Comentario

[HIYA RICH,the companyto contact is on web site:-

www.aeromax.es

Good luck.

Trev (fellow Yorkshireman)

Comentario

Comentario

what are the contact details for IAKSESS, there are a lot of unhappy nortons customers on Playa Golf would be interested in another option.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X