• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

how to get the old posts

Originalmente publicado por PaddyW
    Old Forum Postings
    There was a lot of useful information in the replies on the old forum. Is it possible to access them. It would be a pity if all that valuable information was lost.
    PaddyW
    Its simple really just scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the settings for the number of threads it looks like when you log in it defaults to 10 days so if you want to see more change it.

though still cant get the posts to sort in desending order of last post made this has now been fixed I see as of 21/3/08
    Editado por última vez por priddel; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2140-priddel en , 18:51:42.

Comentario

iris

Please can anyone help me, a few weeks ago I went to the mirador car boot sale at blue lagoon. There was a man selling model Helicopters and Plañes this gentleman gave me his phone number and i have lost it i think his name was Brian i need to find him please could you help my mobile is 618904886.

Comentario

Hi, I am writing to you because I am not sure if my question is appropriate. I only want to know if there are any nudist beaches in Torrevieja. None of the guides mention it. I will be moving there or to Alicante soon.

Thanks

Comentario

Hello Ramon
          Yes there is nudist beach Orihuela costa Playa Flamenca
          Iris

Comentario

same topic, nude beaches

are there nude beaches in Alicante and where? Websites are a bit unhelpful and I read that there were some restrictions about nude sunbathing being put in place. Any light to shed on this?

Comentario

Aldea Asesores

Hi, my name is Terry and I'm from Dublin and have a holiday home in Montegolf. I was trying to "post" a question but could'nt figure out how to do it so, rightly or wrongly, I am using the "reply to thread".. aplologies if I'm messing the system up.
              I'm wondering if anybody there has any info. re the following. I have received an e-mail to-day from Juan Carlos Dominguez Serrano with two attatchments relating to Aldea Asesores S.L. which is the name of the firm of solicitors who handle my legal stuff (annual taxes etc.) and have done ever since I bought my property from Parador in 2000. I am unsure whether I should open the attatchments for fear of a hoak. Aldea phone message says they only take phone calls in Sept. from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
              Anybody got any info. on this?
              Terry

Comentario

Aldea asesores, s.l

I got the email without any attachments can anyone tell me what it's all about.

Comentario

Good Morning and Hello!

Hello everyone...just registered and wanting to say Hi.

I am moving to La Zenia next weekend after 8 years of living and working in the USA. Prior to that, spent 10 years working for a bank and 25 years in the British Army.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por geordieboy Ver Mensaje
                    I got the email without any attachments can anyone tell me what it's all about.
                    woow a geordie we are too have not met anymore over here yet

Comentario

Hi all.
                      New to this forum so please bear with me. Is the forum easy to navigate, any tips for using it much appreciated.
                      My wife and I live in Torre Del Moro (near to La Mata). Been here just over a year and loving it. If I can offer any info with my limited experience I will try. Nice to be here.

Comentario

didn't they go into liquidation ? on ramon gallud?

Comentario

hello to all friends, i am new member this forum......................

Comentario

Trabajando...
                          X