Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• SANTA POLA PALACE

Morning - can any one give me any information on this place please - is it worth a visit when we come across for a couple of weeks next month - what is the food like, etc
    Ta

Never been there myself but you can get info at www.santapolapalace.com
    Is this deja vu ?

Comentario

Thanks - I had already found that site - I just wondered if anyone had actually been and could give me a personal insight on if they thought it was any good

Comentario

Re: SANTA POLA PALACE

[quote="TERRDEE"]Morning - can any one give me any information on this place please - is it worth a visit when we come across for a couple of weeks next month - what is the food like, etc
        Ta [/quote

hi there, i am a local and have been to santa polo palace and its a good fun nite out for 29.95 you get 3 course meal and a good show depending who is on! Looks a bit like a wild west ranch inside and out but seats up to 250 id say and great atmosphere when its packed etc.....food is not bad either! Once you get here you can get the local papers RoundTownNews and it will feature whats on each week at the palace! Hope i have been of help.....message back if you need more info....Regards

Comentario

Hi Terdee

Just picked up on your post and hope that you haven't been and gone.

We got to Santa Pola Palace on Christmas Eve of last year and got a great show - good food and wine and about two hours dancing.

Yes. - Would reccommend strongly.

Cheers

Reiki2000

Comentario

Santa Pola Palace

Next Tuesday, 27th September, you can dance the night away to the Beja Baja Big Band. 17 great musicians playing everything from Glenn Miller to Henry Mancini and beyond...!

Comentario

My mother has just come back from Torry and went to see Dave, Dee, Dozy blahdy blah and had a great night, good food and she is fussy where she eats

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X