Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Construction Update Please Help

Hi Lord Warden

Thanks for the offer of the photos and update but have already had some good feadback from this thread and have now decided to come over to Spain and see for ourselves. we are completing in Nov 05 and are now getting very excited and counting the days. Are you happy with your place and location? did your purchase run smoothly ?.

Regards R Hilton

Hi Morbob I'm Mrs Alfrombra man my husband is out there at the moment just getting the property properly secure and ready for all of us to go out at easter he will be back sunday so if you need an update he can do it after the weekend, unless there is anything you need to know before then I can always get a mesage to him. I have spoke to him and it seems that the properties are being occupied slowly, same as everything else out there things take time.

Hi Mrs Alfrombraman
    I would realy appreciate an update on what the estate is like at present. Atlas say they are waiting for the Developer to improve the access but surely it cannot be that bad if people have moved in. Presumably furniture etc. has been delivered? I know when we were there in August it was a mess and would not have been possible to get a car into the street we are buying in but that is more than 6 months ago. I am wondering if there is hidden agenda.

morbob, are you in block 3 on bosque de las lomas 3 ?, if so the roads are quite driveable, but still only dirt tracks .I know to at least 5 or 6 residents on the urb. who are living there & have cars.Not sure why atlas are holding back ? A friend of mine will be out there this weekend,he will take some pics,if you are in this area ,i can send some to you.

Hi Morbob, just out of curiosity have you bought number 47 or 43?

Hi Spark240 and Alfombraman

I am in Block 7 number is 47
    Chose that one because of the position in comparison to properties behind. We were offered about 8 or 9 different ones on that site when we swapped from Colinas Del Largo.
    Any information will be appreciated.
    I am also interested in who you got your grills from etc.

Default CONSTRUCTION UPDATE

Hi Morbob

Just being nosey - you mention Colinas Del Largo - is that the one where the land was denounced - if so, what phase were you - we were phase 4 if its one and the same - we've just chosen one at Bosque De La Lomas - Las Filipinas.....Lucky you if you got offered 8 or 9 properties, we were only shown 3........

Morbob , you must be next door or very close to Yvonne from Dustbusters?, most of the grills on the site have been done by Alex the russian guy,he also does the gates ,patios etc.I dont have his number here but i can get it if you want to mail me ?

Hi morbob,
    I would just like to introduce ouselves as we are your next door neighbours, we own no 47. and yes Yvonne from dustbusters lives the other side. we completed in January, and yes the road is unfinished but not inaccessable. I don't want to cause any trouble with you and your agents but at the moment your house is being used to store the builders materials, so may be this is the reason they are trying to stall completion, as the road has not effected the other people on the street from completing. If you would like to see any pictures of the street as is was this weekend please pass on your e mail address and I will send you some. Your new next door neighbours Anthony, Linda and Family

sorry we haven't bought 47 but 48. didn't do it to alarm you.

Marcadores