Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Dear Kent 1975,
    I have read the report of the meeting on 20th August prepared by Botlella y Canovas S. C.
    In the report it is stated that the current President cannot continue as President as he is being paid to carry out security/janitorial duties. It is further stated on the final page that the dispute with the contractors will be easier to settle now that the individual we are referring to is no longer going to be President.
    Maybe I am taking too much for granted here becaues we seem to be dealing with a tricky customer here, but it seems to me that he has had his hour of glory.
    Rgds,
    Dermot Sheehy

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Dermot Sheehy
      Hi Sean,

If you don't have the report and want a copy I will scan it and e-mail it to you if you give me your e-mail address.
      Rgds,
      Dermot Sheehy
      Hi Dermot, thanks for the update and the offer of the report.

you can email me on sb_select@hotmail.com

We are just back and had a good, but busy time there.

Met a rather portly spanish man who we got our pass for the pool from. Was he the president?
      Also met a Spanish guy who was wandering round a couple of times checking things out. Showed me an apt on the top floor that he says he was having probs with. Tall elderly guy with a tash, always said hi when we saw him.

Comentario

Hi Sean
        I have sent you an email with the minutes of the meeting scanned on to it.
        The president (could be ex president by now) resides on the fourth floor in apartment 34, is a tall well dressed gentleman with white hair and moustache and smokes cigars.
        Best rgds,
        Dermot Sheehy

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X