Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Good Estate Agents?

Does anyone have any suggestions for an Estate Agent which they know to be good and trustworthy that I can E-mail from the UK with details of a house for sale in this area?

Good Estate Agent

Hi

I have used Bargainspanishproperty.com, I also know other people who have used them with good reports.

email them on

info@bargainspanishproperty.com

Regards

Rayzoray

Comentario

Reliable

If you are still looking We used daydreamvillas they have a lot of coastal and country places There email is oots@lineone.net they also do a free newsletter

Good luck

Comentario

Hi, We bought ours off Connect Direct Spain, they saved us from making grave errors like buying off plan etc. They don't add extortionate amounts of commission either, very friendly, helpful etc. Their web is www.connectdirectspain.com.

Comentario

Take a look at www.propertychoice.biz ideal especially as you want to email the info from the UK.

Laurie

Comentario

Hi, we bought from www.sunzoneproperties.com British company with an office in Ramond Gallud, Torrevieja.

Very helpful via email and did a great inspection trip for us.

Good luck.

Cheers

Sean

Comentario

I know of a good estate agent, who has a big web site, and they also issue regular newsletters every week, free of charge, which show a good selection of property. Their web site is www.ruralspain.co.uk and their e mail address is property@ruralspain.co.uk. Take a look

Comentario

Take some good advice and buy a second hand property that way you wont get ripped off and you can see exactly what your getting.

When you buy off plan you never get what you thought and most times the date for completion is nearly allways late, sometimes by as much as 1 year to 18 month

from Ray a fellow geordie

Comentario

I personally wouldn't touch an inspection trip. You don't get anything for free. That means they are making thousands and thousands on their commisions. Make your own way out there. Select some agents to go out with. Buy a resale property (ie 2nd hand) not off plan, you only have to look at other topics on this forum to see what a disaster buying off plan can be. There are hundreds of resales out there, many in prime locations that have all the extras (ie hot/cold air con, grilles, gardens, alarms etc), already done, hence saving you a fortune, plus within few months the property will be yours to use. Good luck.

Comentario

I have a spanish friend here who sells houses very honest trustworthy and he sells a lot of houses.
                    Not sure of his email address ut if you can email me with your contact details i can pass them onto him

m.j.platt@ntlworld.com
                    or
                    sales@mandvpropertymanagement.co.uk

Comentario

estate agents

hi we have just bought through Merlin Estates based in Torrevieja round the corner from the church square. Steve is a fantastic guy, gives you help every step off the way.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X