La Cinuelica Developement

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Unfortunately I have to agree with everything Jacpops has written. Not only was the outside design of our properties completely changed, the pool area was altered out of recognition.
    We all signed for two pools, one small one large, and a landscaped green area, and have ended up with one large pool more or less dumped in the middle of a car park.
    The builders didn't want to know and the agents didn't want to know. The builds were late completing and not one person even hinted that these alterations were being made.
    I hope our experiences aren't going to be yours. But overruns do seem to be the norm. Believe you will complete when you get your letters from the agents - NOT the builder.
    To end on a lighter note, I love my property, love the area and after everything we went through, I'm really pleased I have my Spanish property

Comentario

Spanish Builders

Welcome to Spain
      nearly everyone learns to late not to buy off plan, buy a resale and you can see exactly what you are getting. Buying off plan usually means property not finished when promised some times by as much as 18 months

also when you do move in its never finished properly. Then theres the the problem of builders water and electric which you can be on for years and dont think you will get a phone contract from telefonica straight away this can take forever, years......There are sometimes exceptions to this in the towns but on the urbanisations this is (sorry to say the norm)

Never mind the weathers nice mostly and the cost of living is alot cheaper than the uk so its not all bad
      regards Ray

Comentario

La cinuelica

We have bought on R9 and have been very pleased with the result. It was only about 6 weeks over time(we were expecting at leaset 3 months) as advised by Atlas at the time we purchased.

When we viewed the plot last year we were shown the details of the new Granada now called Alcazar and were happy with what we saw.

I know the pool area is not yet complete but hopefully it will be ready for the spring/summer as I would not want to go into the pool at this time of year anyway - the sea is much warmer!

Maybe we will have problems to sort out later but at the moment we are very happy with how things have worked out.

Comentario

La Cinuelica development

We are purchasing a property on block R7A La Cinuelica which was due for completion 31/03/2005.
          We have just recieved an e mail from Westmed. They have
          been in touch with the builders and they are now giving February 2006 as a completion date. This is getting beyond a joke. There has been no delay in materials, no bad weather, no change of plan so why has it taken
          almost an extra year to complete? Other than the builder getting
          additional interest on the money that we have paid.
          We have informed Atlas and look forward to there usual excuses.
          We almost feel like standing at the entrance to their weekend display
          at a local Hotel where Atlas are selling properties and informing
          potential clients of the reality.

Regards
          Bill and Mandy Hodgetts

Comentario

What a good idea - go for it!

I am very sorry to hear of your delay. It's not much comfort at the moment, but it will be worth it in the end.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X