Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Furniture

We spent best part of a year looking for 3 piece suite in Spain,could find nothing we liked at the right price.We have now bought a sofa and armchair in the UK and will ship it over.We can claim back VAT which will pay 90% of the shipping cost. Why not do your leisurely shopping in the UK

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por 2nik
      I recently visited a brand new furniture shop in Torrevieja. It's called Scandinavian Design and the owner is Danish.

They have the most wonderful furniture in the light Scandinavian style. Prices are very fine. I just had a look in there because I passed the shop by accident, but I will for sure go back. The owner told me, that the shop is based on a very big furniture company in Denmark.

Try it if You are looking for something totally different from the heavy and dark Spanish style, which is generally overpriced.

The address is Calle Goleta 10. It's on the corner of Calle Goleta and Avenida de la Purissima.
      Went there again and bought a very nice TV rack. They have no web site so far, but email is 2cha@telefonica.net

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por kenbowns
        brolly/chrisf777
        nice to see some s.yorkies on here--live in Rotherham, work in Sheffield--Stainless Steel on Shepcote Lane--apologies to everyone else that this has nowt to do with the thread topic, Ken.
        kenbowns

don't get too carried away I'm actually Scottish and see comming to work in Yorkshire as missionary work, trying to teach Yorkies how to be less tight. Only Joking

Comentario

Don't worry Chris, you being Scottish I knew damn fine you were only joking,

Comentario

Re: Furniture

Originalmente publicado por JDCUK
            We spent best part of a year looking for 3 piece suite in Spain,could find nothing we liked at the right price.We have now bought a sofa and armchair in the UK and will ship it over.We can claim back VAT which will pay 90% of the shipping cost. Why not do your leisurely shopping in the UK
            What does this mean exactly?Can anyone claim VAT back on stuff shipped over or do you have to be a VAT registered business to do so.Would be grateful for any info.

Comentario

You can buy all sorts of stuff back home and then reclaim the VAT if You document that the stuff is being shipped out.
              However, You have to pay VAT in the EC (EU), so VAT must then be paid in Spain. Otherwise You would be cheating.
              That's a moral question and also a legal one. Personnally I would stick to law, as I do not not believe in messing with Spanish authorities.

So once again, if You're looking for bargain furniture in a beatiful light design, go and have a look at the shop I've mentioned above or send an email and request a brochure. As I understand it they have no website so far, but they use their link in Denmark, which is www.danbo.dk

Comentario

It looks rather pricey to me!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por reddragon
                  It looks rather pricey to me!
                  Do remember that it's in Danish Crowns, so You have to divide by 7.5 and then probably add some for transport to Spain.

Comentario

I have heard that Ikea is opening up an outlet in the Murcia area at the end of 2005.Does anyone have any more info??

Comentario

Thanks for that! And there was me thinking it was euros and one would have to take out a mortgage to pay for it. Is Dennmark not part of Euroland?

Comentario

Comentario

Danish Furniture

2nik

Did they do any sort of packages for your apartment or is it just single items that they sell etc. We are coming over in February and are staying in La Zenia how do you get to the shop from there.

Dorothy

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por dot
                            2nik

Did they do any sort of packages for your apartment or is it just single items that they sell etc. We are coming over in February and are staying in La Zenia how do you get to the shop from there.

Dorothy
                            First of all I'm not in any position to answer that question. However, one of the times I was in the shop, I seem to remember that the owner said to some other customers, that they could put together full packages for houses and or apartments. Why not ask the owner. No harm done in that and they are very helpful there. Email is 2cha@telefonica.net.

La Zenia? I suppose it's La Zenia just south of Torrevieja? To tell the truth I've never driven from the south into Torrevieja. I'm always coming from the north. What You do is that You follow N332 north and then You go right on N332A through the city and more or less along the coastline. You will end up on Avenida de la Purissima. That street goes back to the waterfront, but just before You get there, You have Calle Goleta on Your left and the shop is right on the corner. You can't miss it. If You go too far and suddenly are going north along the coast, then turn back and just where You sort of turn right up into the city on Avenida de la Purissima You'll find Calle Goleta and the shop on Your right.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por 2nik
                              You can buy all sorts of stuff back home and then reclaim the VAT if You document that the stuff is being shipped out.
                              However, You have to pay VAT in the EC (EU), so VAT must then be paid in Spain. Otherwise You would be cheating.
                              That's a moral question and also a legal one. Personnally I would stick to law, as I do not not believe in messing with Spanish authorities.

So once again, if You're looking for bargain furniture in a beatiful light design, go and have a look at the shop I've mentioned above or send an email and request a brochure. As I understand it they have no website so far, but they use their link in Denmark, which is www.danbo.dk
                              I just recently found out that they now have a site it is

www.scandinavianfurniture.net

Great site!

Comentario

web sites

I am confused with exchange rates, so if something cost 9,998.00 kroners what is that in euros

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X