Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• bus route C Torrevieja - Torreblanca

Its been a couple of months since Ive been over to Torry and believe that this route has been diverted down Ave. Paris now. I know that I got info from the bus operators web site previous but cant find the link. Can anyone tell me their name or better still the URL please.

many thanks

Re: bus route C Torrevieja - Torreblanca

Originalmente publicado por Lorraine
    Its been a couple of months since Ive been over to Torry and believe that this route has been diverted down Ave. Paris now. I know that I got info from the bus operators web site previous but cant find the link. Can anyone tell me their name or better still the URL please.

many thanks
    Here you go: http://www.costazul.net/L%EDneatpttorreviejaingles.htm

Sean

Comentario

Thanks for your help that was very useful.

Comentario

No, route C continues on the same route as before. There is a new route which as yet doesn't have a route letter or permanent stops. (They are simply painted onto the street in yellow). It is called Torrevieja La Mata par Avenida Paris and does exactly what it says i.e. goes straight down Avenida Paris. It's an hourly service leaving La Mata on every half hour so it gets to Avenida Paris at about 25/20 minutes to the hour. Sorry but I don't know it's schedule in the other direction.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X