Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• New Radio Station

A new radio station Exite FM (yes, it IS spelt correctly!) launches on 3rd October. Covering the area from Torrevieja to La Manga, it will be extremely professional and may be heard on 89.2FM. The format and style will be different to the other English speaking radio stations in the area, a wide range of music from the 60's to the 90's (and even the 00's)in a Radio 2 style format. I know this because I shall (probably!) be one of the presenters. I am an old hand as some of you will know from BFBS and BBC days! The other team members are also really experienced broadcasters. Any ideas and suggestions about what you would like to hear are very welcome!

as long as its not programmed by computer it cant be as bad as anything currently here

another cheese fm would be sad....

Comentario

What would be nice is a little more spoken word.

There are so many just music stations here and it is nice to hear a bit of news some chat about various things, football, local events, restraunts etc.

I hope the reception will be better than the current crop as I only have to walk around my apartment to change the station without touching the dial!!

Good luck and I will tune in

Comentario

hi, a new radio in Torrevieja? And have you a vacancy for my russian girlfriend? She can work with editing, equalization with Samplitude, Nuendo, Adobe Audition etc. She finished The University of Cinema and Television in Saint-Petersburg (presented sound for a short (10 min) film). Her english is so-so (like mine) but she is very sharp.

Comentario

New Radio Station

The opening is delayed until 10th October. MD is on 965326209

Comentario

i assume its test broadcasting at the moment as i've been listening the couple of days and its been nonstop music (ie not talk) and its not been too bad

Comentario

Yes! These are test transmissions.

Comentario

Radio

It would be nice if someone could re-broadcast the news programmes from Radio 4 from 7 to 9 in the morning and 5 to 6 in the evening. I wish there was another way of listening to R4 apart from the sat.

Comentario

Is it going to have a web site like Sunshine Radio???

Comentario

More local news about what's going on around the Torrevieja area would be good and definitely no presenters that feel that they're more important than they really are - listen to a complete idiot called Charly Smart for an example of that on tkofm between 12-3 weekdays. He displays the same misplaced self-importance in 'the Pub' in Benijofar, where he works some evenings cooking. If you ignore that chump, there's actually a few good djs on tko fm - Crazy Chris who djs from 12 -3 on a Saturday and Sunday is excellent.

Can you post here the email address for yourself and the radio station? (Can't do pm's here).

Good luck with the show Roger.

Comentario

New Radio Station

Thanks for your comments so far, as for the web -can't answer that one yet. Poor old Nick, who is the boss, is running around like a one armed paper hanger already! E mail address etc to come. I have given the phone number in the meantime up the board a bit. Local news is high on the priority. Rebroadcasting Radio 4, is fraught with difficulty -Rights clearances and copyright etc etc.

Comentario

whats sunshines web addy btw ?

Comentario

http://www.sunshine-fm.com/header.htm

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X