Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Urb community charges?

How much can approx will my community charge be on an Urb of 116 properties in Campoamor?

How much are you all paying?

Cheers

Comentario

Comentario

We have paid 214 euros per year for the last 2 years Tere are 147 properties and a fair sized pool area however we voted for a lifeguard for 2 months this summer so our fees will be going up from Jan. But we don't know how much

Comentario

600 Euros p/a for 2 bed apt. Massive gardens and pool and only 48 owners to share between,

176 Euros p/a for large 3 bed house. No communal gardens but pool area shared between 114 owners.

Somewhere in between the two you'll find the average cost I think.

Comentario

Comentario

Two bed apartment, 60 owners,
              1 pool, no garden 600+ euros

Comentario

We have a two bed. apartment, (based on sq. mtrs. 67), 1 pool and we share the fees between 198 apartments. We paid this year 365 euros but will go up next year I think with security fencing around the boundary which the builder never bothered to supply.

Comentario

We also are having to pay for fencing round the pool area, it seem s that the builders often "forget" to do this. We are paying a high price and the lifts are bot working in the apartments either.

Comentario

Surprise surprise - the exceptional costs that I mentioned are for the building of a perimeter wall along the back of the urb - which the builder forgot to do!

It would appear that a pattern is emerging!

Chris.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X