Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Driving to Madrid

Can someone tell me how long it takes to drive to Madrid from Torre and give directions.
    Also what is the best route via motorway or normal roads and if motorway what would be the approximate toll costs.

Ta

George

Directions Torrevieja - Madrid

Hi GeoF,
    Driving time Torrevieja to Madrid is approx 5 hrs at reasonable speed within speed limits, roads good (dual carriageway for most of the way) and NO tolls.
    Directions are quite easy:
    head towards Alicante on motoway and exit at 73 then follow signs to ALBACETE and Then MADRID
    Have a good journey
    Don

Comentario

Alternatively you can go south along the A7, follow signs to Murcia/Balsicas (3319) which joins the N301 motorway to Murcia. Then follow signs to Albacete and Madrid. The only toll would be the La Zenia one (1.55 euros at present).

I think this way is slightly shorter. I do it in 4 to 4.30 hours from San Pedro.

Jane

Comentario

Hi guys, can anyone provide an update to the above query please ? (are there any tolls to pay if heading from Barajas Airport to Torrevieja?)

If anyone has completed a similar journey recently, it would be good to hear of your experience.

Many thanks

Comentario

I don't know how much driving you do but it may well be worth investing in a sat nav. Last year we drove from Northern France right down to Playa Flamenca and never took a wrong turn. Hope we do as well in a couple of weeks when we will be driving from Santandes.
          I think if you go to Michelin Maps and ask it for a route it will give you details of any tolls and work out your petrol costs.
          Hope this helps. Good luck.
          Iain

Comentario

I was planning to come from Madrid Airport to Torrevieja by train or bus then I discovered Ryanair do flights for under 50 euros!! I will fly up and collect the hire car from Alicante then drive to Torrevieja.

Comentario

Thanks, my sat nav does have European navigation so should take the hassle of getting out of Madrid bearable.

Comentario

The rough distance in miles between Madrid and Torre is about 263 miles or 423.17 KMS. If you are driving at an average speed of 40mph, it would take you about 8 hours to travel from Torre to Madrid with an estimated driving distance of 320.8 miles. But if you drive at an average speed of 70 mph, it will take you only 4.5 hors to reach Madrid from Torre.
                The ideal driving route from Torre to Madrid may be:
                Torre—Calle de Echegaray—Cordoba—Algeciras—Calle de la Zarzuela—Madrid

Visit Oklahoma City Guide

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X