• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Can anyone help please?

Hi,

I wish to open an account with Ing Direct Spain, web site is:

http://www.ingdirect.es/

but I am unable to translate on how to open an account. I did have an account with them in Uk until I moved to Spain.

Would welcome any help please.

Thank you in advance.

ing direct

Tried this myself last year but got no help from anyone at ing who could not find anyone who spoke english. Did finally manage to open account by following the instructions with a dictionary at hand but by the time it all got sorted I had put my few pence elsewhere. I even emailed the head office in Holland who answered promptly in english to the effect that there were no plans for the site to be available in enlish at present in order to keep costs down.Hope you have more luck!!

Comentario

Many thanks gardner8, I will persevere, hoping Jane C. may have answered.

Comentario

Hi Baldrick,

I'd be happy to help, but there are all sorts of different accounts, and short of translating the whole site, I don't know where to start! Maybe you could copy the bits you don't understand and I'll do my best.

I must warn you that someone I know has an INGDirect account and is having problems for the same reason as you. Apparently he met someone who spoke English when he signed up and they were very helpful, but now whenever he has a problem no one will speak English to him. He always brings me his correspondence to translate as well. They are advertising very aggressively on Spanish TV at the moment, but it looks as though they haven't got the English market sussed yet.

Jane

Comentario

Hi Jane,

Many thanks for taking the time out to answer.

I will do my very best to try and suss the bits out that I want.
          I did have an account with them in UK, and I could not fault them.
          On answering my e mail they (ing) explained that to translate would be quite costly and that is why there are able to offer the 6% keeping it purely Spanish.

See what I can sort out (maybe take me days to translate the little bits I want with a dictionary) but hey......thats the fun (isn't it?????)

To anyone else trying it may be well worth it as this is the best internet banking ( and highest rate) I have found on savings..if its the same as UK they are sooooooooooo very flexible, and interest is accrued daily.

Regards

Steve

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X