X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Toadstool

Hi Beastess,

Don't know anything about mushrooms but as we are buying in Murcia what else are we going to encounter when wandering through the woods?
    Hope is's not snakes or I would run a mile!

Comentario

My son did see one snake there. There are loads of different types of lizard. Fantastic array of butterflies. damsel flies, dragonflies, foxes, bees, wasps, horntails, small tarantulas, praying mantises, foxes, rabbits, bats, natterjack toads and many more things. Most of these hang out in the hills, I would hasten to add. On urban building land you might not see that much.

Comentario

Hi
        Sorry but there are snakes, although we are the other side of Torrevieja in an urbanizacion we had a 4 footer on our patio some sort af Viper I was told, a neighbour managed to sort of encougrage it bit by bit with a long handled spade to go on to some waste ground, didn't sleep with the windows open for a few days though

Comentario

Comentario

Beast seems to be humerous sort of chap..
            I would just add a word of caution regarding mushrooms etc. Some can be poisonous so don't guess that they are edible... make sure......

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X