X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ladies/Girls Night Out

Hi "Girls"

Especially Jan - you asked me to let you know when the next "Girls Night out" was going to be - The next "Girls Night Out" will be Saturday 5th November 2005.

It will be at Santa Pola Palace where "The Tremeloes" are entertaining. I thought that would be a good 60's group and we could have a nice meal, drink, good "Girlies" chat and lots of dancing. Just a "FUN" night out for the girls really.

Please let me know who would like to come along to this "Fun evening". I shall start making a list as you "Girls" let me know. Closing date should probably be about 22nd Oct - just to make sure we have a brilliant table near the dance floor.

Look forward to hearing back from all you "Girls/ladies" who fancy a good night out.

Bye for now
    lol Carol xx :P

PS I like to think of us as "Girls", but we are really very mature ladies !!!

Girls Night Out

Hi All

Listed below are the ladies who are coming to the "Girls Night Out" on Saturday 5th November to see the Tremeloes at Santa Pola Palace. Please let me know if I've got anything wrong.

I will book this Thursday evening for the following:

JAN
    CAROL
    BARBARA
    ELAINE
    JEAN
    DUNA (RO)
    WENDY

Ro's Spanish friend ?
    Wendy's mum ?

JAN - Are Wendy's mum and Ro's friend coming??

PS If anybody else wishes to join us, please post by this Thursday afternoon. Thank's.

Comentario

Ladies/Girls Night Out

Hi Ladies

It appears that we have 2 extra seats booked for our "Girls Night" at Santa Pola Palace to see the Tremeloes on Saturday 5th Nov. We now have 7 ladies coming.

If anybody else would like to join us please post on La Marina Forum, or e-mail me direct on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk

Thank's. I'm sure you'll have a really G R E A T night.

Bye for now
      lol Carol xxx

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X