Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• What is the Weather Like

Hi coming out next Monday. What is the weather like and the forecast for the next 2 weeks. According to sky when I watch it seems to have been raining over Spain for the past few weeks.

Why not look up the weather for yourself on the torrevieja.com website. At the left hand side there are a list of channels. One of them is "local weather"
    This gives current conditions and a five day forecast. You can get further detail including an hour by hour forecast and a ten day forecast by clicking the weatherchannel on the same page.
    There have been the odd showers overnight in the last few days, sometimes cloudy am but brightening up and sunny later. Temps of around 23/25 by mid afternoon
    Macg

Comentario

We were there between the 3rd and 13th October and the weather was great in spite of Sky predictions showing wet weather over much of Spain and Portugal. So as with UK the national forecasts dont give you as accurate predictions as local ones. I find the weather for Torrevieja is at least as good as predicted.
      Try this BBC site. I have it bookmarked.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?world=5005
      Best of Luck
      Dave the Weather Watcher

Comentario

Hi morbob, out here this week,weather is hot & sunny,...........but your house has fell down !!..............Joking, lots of people around our urb this week but looks like we will miss you , ...maybe next time.Heard they are in for tropical rain storms from tuesday onwards ? Only kidding!!

Comentario

Thanks Spark240. Yes shame we will miss that bear. Is the pool in use and is it warm enough to use it?

Comentario

Bring your coat, it's been snowing here.

Comentario

Pool is complete & useable, we went in the other day,just be sure to lay in the sun for an hour or so first.

Comentario

Hello

I have just been for a swim in the sea at Playa Flamenca, not a cloud in the sky, and it's 27c.. a glorious evening! by the way it's 6.30pm

regards
                Keith

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X