Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Auriga Car Hire

Could anyone tell me please. We have booked a car through car-hirespain.com and this time it is Auriga cars, but you do not get them in the terminal building you have to go outside to car park and they collect you in shuttle bus, they say its only a short ay from the terminal to Auriga does anyone know please?

HI LIZ WE RECENTLY USED AURIGA AND COLLECTED THE CAR FROM THE ARRIVALS BUILDING IN ALICANTE AIRPORT.WITH THEIR VEHICLES PARKED IN THE CAR PARK SO NO SHUTTLE BUS REQUIRED.

Comentario

I guess you're landing into Murcia airport from what you say as ther eis a permanent Auriga office in Alicante airport.

We have had to go to the Auriga office on a shuttle bus and yes, t is only a couple of minutes away. However, I'm sure that the last time we had them at Murcia, there was a transit van / office set up withing the car park. Quite a few comanies operate like this at Murcia.

Alternatively, why not contact hire spain again and ask them to change the car provider to someone on the airport site.

Comentario

Hi, we've booked through Auriga for the 1st time and the pickup point for Murcia is detailed as the van in the airport car-park.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Sean.

Comentario

I use car-hire Spain regularly and always ask them to put me with Centauro as I don't have to worry about petrol - can bring it back full or half-full as I want.

Have also used Auriga through them and it is not far but a bit more time consuming.

Comentario

Please go easy on me if this is a stupid question, but why go through a car broker and pay them a premium as middle man rather than booking directly with the hire company? Centauro have their own website, in fact, in this day and age, I imagine they all do, and we always book directly with Record when we fly into Alicante airport.

Comentario

Thanks for your replies, I think you will find that if you book direct with the companys it is a lot more expensive we have tried thsi. The time we are going is just after xmas it works out 30 euos cheaper with auriga which is quite a bit

Comentario

Hi Liz,
                Your experience is different from ours. We have often compared Record's prices with a number of the brokers (carjet, holiday autos etc) and they have always been cheaper. If you're flying inro Alicante any time give them a try. They don't operate out of Murcia

Comentario

I confirm it has always been cheaper to book via a broker for me. My car hire in November is 88 euros with car-hire spain and 105 euros direct with Centauro

Comentario

Auriga

I have just returned having used Auriga for the first time (Murcia). They did operate out of a van in the car park, but this was no trouble and we received a big upgrade foc. Car was parked ready for us in the bays oposite the front door at Murcia. Finally just to add I agree with those supporting the brokers, always been cheaper when I have booked, but I will have a look at those hire companies mentioned!

Comentario

Just to share our experience of Auriga in August this year.
                      Having always used carjet although with other companies such as Europcar and Centuro and paid on arrival at Murcia we booked a car for the 2 week summer hol. We were a party of six and thefore had a MPV booked at a cost of 345Euro (very good price).
                      we arrived in murcia on 11 august at noon and proceeded to the car park to find the van - no problem there.
                      A notice on the van declared that only prepaid vehicles were available due to overbooking.
                      We could do nothing and ennded up back at the Centuro desk and paid 780 Euros.
                      just a word of warning for peak periods.
                      We contacted carjet on our return who advised us that Auriga were in the wrong and we should have called them (carjet) at the time.

Comentario

I have used Auriga for car hire for the last 5 years. No probs. However last time I was given a car that turned out to have a radio /cd player that needed a code to make it work. On ringing Auriga and asking I was fobed off with a long answer which in the end said hard luck! The car had stained seats and several dents in the body work.

I complained to my agent in the UK and they fobbed me off with a load of old b.......s about having been given an upgraded car etc.

The only thing I can say is that Auriga have been taken over by an American company so that is what you can expect in the future.

Comentario

Just booked a car for April 2006
                          Record wanted 142 euros
                          Carjet 103euros
                          'nuff said!

Comentario

Comentario

auto-europe.co.uk

auto-europe.co.uk
                              They do full tank to start and return with a full tank

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X