X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• coming out in Feb/March

Hi everyone,
    I have been a regular visitor to the Villamartin area over the last 5 years or so but never ventured into torrevieja to sample the nightlife, so maybe someone can give me a little help, there are a group of 5/6 coming out for a few days in feb/march(all in the 30/40 age group) well I was wondering what the weather will be like, where are the best places to go...
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi Timc,

Well, the weather in Feb/Mar can be a bit iffy. Some years it's really nice, in the low 20's with blue skies and other years it can be freezing cold and raining alot. Not much help I know but there you are.
    As for nightlife, most tourist things will still be closed after winter, but some of the best restaurants will be open because they have year round business. For the more hardcore entertainment, try Pacha nightclub, don't get there until midnight, or you'll be the only ones there.
    If you have a car, try driving up to Guadalest, near to Benidorm. It's a mountain village, perched on a rocky outcrop and the drive up can be a bit scary, but the views on a clear day are fantastic. It'll take you about an hour and a half from Villamartin.

Enjoy your stay.

Comentario

many thanks Andy, I have a feeling that these guy's won't do a lot of sightseeing , if the last trip was anything to go by!! I get the feeling we could be regulars in Pacha before our time is up! is there a particular area / street where all the Bars/clubs are?

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X