Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Skype - talk for free

Basically you make the call over the internet using a microphone and speakers. You can also phone landlines if the people you are calling do not have a computer. The call goes to the destination country by the internet and then connects into the local telephone system. Calling a landline in the UK from your computer costs one euro for 60 minutes. Computer to computer is free.

I would like to hear if others have used this service. This is a sign of the future and within 5 to 10 years mosts telephony with be carried over internet lines.

PaddyW

to find out more about this the web site is www.skype.com

Comentario

I use MSN Messenger (not windows messenger) if you have broadband you can get both voice and video. I've had good results between the Uk and Australia.

Comentario

Comentario

Alternatively you could use CITRUSadrianw@citruscomms.com

Comentario

Hi we use SKYPE in the UK. We use it free skype to skype between our brother in law and also father in France. I phone my sisters landline in the USA and it costs something like 1.2 cents (Euros) per minute. Also you can register it with an UK phone no. which means if your friends/family phone it they will only pay Uk to Uk rates. Definitely the way forward. We actually have bought a cheap phone it works off, which plugs into the usb port.

Comentario

I have Skype downloaded on my PC and its the best thing since sliced bread you can make telephone calls to land lines and mobiles anywhere in the world for the fraction of the cost, also I have a skype in number where people can call me and if I,m not online it has a free message service. It costs about 34 euros for a your number. Unfortunatly you cant have a Spanish number but the good thing is you can have a uk one so when people call you from the UK they only pay the UK national rate.

Another thing is you have the facillity to invite anyone else to download it and you can talk for free as long as you want Skype to Skype

Best Regards Ray

Comentario

Hi all

My neighbour in Spain ( I'm still in UK until 27th) has just installed Skype and we chat via the computer and headset at no cost at all, and can also transfer files so easy

Has to be the way go

Regards

Glynne

Comentario

Skype security flaws prompt network concerns

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X