Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• EasyJet Summer FLights 2005

The summer 2005 flights from the London airports for Easyjet were released yesterday afternoon.

Not exactly "low cost" this year are they?! I tihkn they hsave finally cottoned on to the concept of the summer holdiays for school and charge more.

Will deffo use other airlines for 2006!

BTW, good to be back on here

easyjet

i checked out easyjets summer prices and they seemed ott.are they getting greedy?

Comentario

Low cost arlines

We live very close to the John Lennon airport, and we have never used Easyjet, not because the are bad or offer a poor service, i am sure they offer a very good service, the reason we have always found much cheaper fights, Bmibaby, Jet2, Monarch, and not least of all Excel. and all these airlines have been really good and not just on price. I keep my flying costs down by picking and choosing (on the internet) the flight out and the flight in, sometimes it as saved a load of money by flying in and out with different airlines. Just a comment, love the new site and chat room.

Comentario

Comentario

www.oinksoftware.com
          I was following the feedback from posters who had bought this software - but unfortunately the forum came to an abrupt end.
          Did anyone buy "Simply Search" and if so, did it work properly and save you money?

Comentario

Allen
            I bought the software, pretty nifty really, it does a similar type of search to skyscanner but dedicated to one airline at a time and gives ALL flights for that airline between the submitted dates.
            In all there are 10 airlines in the package but my thomsonfly package has never worked and the Jet2 one worked for a while and then stopped.
            I have emailed Aaron about this more than once with explanations of what is wrong--so far, they do reply but don't do anything about the faults, app 6 weeks now--maybe more.
            Nevertheless, I do enjoy using the others, you can email the full listings etc to friends/relatives etc
            HTH Ken.

Comentario

Comentario

What is Globespan. I have never heard of it. Can you give more details.
                PaddyW

Comentario

Heres their website:
                  www.flyglobespan.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X