Builders

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

I think the one that was in the square has gone, but whether they have moved elsewhere I don't know. That's if you are on about the agent!

Comentario

Builder - Views

Any views on the builders San Jose (based on the Campoamor - Torreiveja Road?

Comentario

Hi Barry
        I have several friends who have bought property from San Jose, all have been very satisfied with build quality, less satisfied with delays on completion , but I think delays are endemic to Spanish Builders

They seen to pay good attention to detail re green areas pools and general infrastructure.

I would certainly buy from them as opposed to the "Builder" I bought from

HTH

Glynne

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Glynne
          Hi Barry
          I have several friends who have bought property from San Jose, all have been very satisfied with build quality, less satisfied with delays on completion , but I think delays are endemic to Spanish Builders

They seen to pay good attention to detail re green areas pools and general infrastructure.

I would certainly buy from them as opposed to the "Builder" I bought from

HTH

Glynne
          Thanks Glynne

Comentario

Just a quick update. The builder had till 28th. Feb. to hand over the property. We have instructed our spanish lawyer to take them to court, so will keep you informed

Comentario

We have just come back from Spain after going to see our solicitor out there. He showed us paperwork from Torrevieja town hall given tecnologia the first permissions to build, this was however dated 10th Jan 2006. Proof indeed that we were sold to without permission. After this 1st permission there is another 2 stages to go before the builder could start to build which could take up to another 2 years.
              It would seem from what we learnt whilst out there (from a very,very reliable source) that tecno are trying to sell off land they own but havent built on in order to pay off us "suckers".
              Our case has been put forward to the court and they have given tecno 20 working days to respond. We wait yet again.
              Anyone else having any luck???

Bernie

Comentario

Builders

Good god I am in the same position as I purchased in 2004. I have received 50% of my deposit back but I am still waiting on the rest.

I would be very interested if you could forward me your solicitors details as I am very interested in starting legal proceedings as I think this is the only way to get the rest of my money back

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X