Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Shopping Centre to replace the old bull ring

I've heard the authorities plan to convert the old bull ring facing the Manzana phase 9 development at Altos De La Bahia into a shopping centre.

The barren land further up from there will also be converted into a green area in line with the 15% green area building laws.

Does anyone have any further info on this?

UT

Hi all,

No info but it's about time they did something with it.

Regards,

Dave D.

Comentario

I'm not sure what the law is called officially but I understand builders are required to allocate 15% of a development to green land.

Comentario

Thanks Long may it continue

Comentario

Old Bull ring at Atlas

Hi I have purchased a property overlooking the old bull ring site and am flying out on the 24th Jan 2005 to take ownership I will inquire while I am there. I understand from Medsea our agents that the property has been snagged but if I find any further items these will be done after i have paid the money also the pool is in complete, I have stated that if there are items of work outstanding and the pool is incomplete I will hold some money back, however Medsea say that any work outstanding will be pursued by them to ensure that all work is compelte, can anyone coment on their experiances of getting work done after final payment!!
          Thank you

Comentario

Hi SMB,
            Keen to get your feedback on the old bull ring upon your return. I'm due to fly out for completion late March.

Enjoy the trip.

UT

Comentario

Shopping centre to replace the old bull ring

When I was out over New Year the bull ring was I'm sure, already knocked down.
              As for completion of pools etc Urmosa are very quick in my experience to complete a phase. However they have not been so quick to fix problems in individual properties but do eventually after pressure.

Comentario

Shopping centre to replace the old bull ring

When I was out over New Year the bull ring was I'm sure, already knocked down.
                As for completion of pools etc Urmosa are very quick in my experience to complete a phase. However they have not been so quick to fix problems in individual properties but do eventually after pressure.

Comentario

SMB - we moved into what I think must be your block in December & can certainly give you some pointers if you like

Comentario

Thank you to everybody that has responded will keep you updated on my return from Torrevieja on the 28th Jab 2005.
                    Have tried to send post a pm to you Robin Hood but this facility has been disabled, our apartment is near the corner closest to the bull ring, would be good to talk to you how can I contact you?
                    Regards SMB

Comentario

We're at the other end of the block from you neighbour, on the corner as well
                      Don't know why PM's are disabled, this site isn't user friendly anymore

Comentario

Hi Robin Hood can you contact me on +44 7887 711789 (and I will ring you back) to enlighten me on your recent experiances with Medsea and builder etc
                        regards SMB

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X