Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• golf courses

I WILL BE IN TORREVIEJA AT THE END OF MARCH AND WONDER ABOUT THE CONDITION OF LAS RAMBLAS AND REAL CLUB DE GOLF CAMPOAMOR COURSES.

FRANCIS

Golf courses

Played both on the 21st and 22nd Jan. and can report that both are in good condition and worth a visit.

Comentario

Campoamor is a shithole.
      nuff said.

Comentario

Golf courses

Totally disagree.

Comentario

Hi GalwayFrancis

My wife and I played Las Ramblas on 10th January and found the greens just about OK, but the fairways had almost no grass, making some holes with sloping fairways a bit of a joke. For example, a shot along the LH side of the fairway, on landing, would run across the fairway to the right, through the first-cut (no grass there actually) and then continue all the way into a ravine.

At least the weather was lovely, but we didn't think it was worth the money (90 Euros for the pair of us) considering the poor state of the course. Maybe, by the end of March things will have improved if they get some rain in Spain.

Comentario

Golf Courses

I agree with aviator but Las Ramblas is a target golf type of course. I would add that the grass in all the local courses could be much better. However, both courses mentioned are much better than Villamartin which I thought was very poor in every aspect and in no way worth the money they are charging. Poor club house, some fairways resembling waste land and greens that would not be acceptable as a seaside public putting green.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X