Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Strange sounding bank!!

Has anyone heard of this bank - " GUIPUZ COANO " ?? A friend has asked me to collect the rent money from her lodgers and pay into her account at this bank where she has her mortgage, but I've never heard ofit before!! It's probably in Madrid or somewhere far away!

Hi Joeybaby.

That's my bank, and very good they are too.

They have a branch in Torrevieja on Calle Fotografos Darblade. Best way to describe it is:

From the indoor market, come out of the exit furthest away from the sea and turn left. You'll come to a road, turn right and then first left. The bank is just down there on the left.

HTH.

Chris.

Comentario

Thanks for your directions Doc - I thought I would be driving up to Alicante to look for it!!

Comentario

ok strange bank stop being so dramatic using the apostrophe after most postings yer gonk

Comentario

I think you'll find they are called exclamation marks Lewy!!

Comentario

Not you agin - didn't you have a go at me a few weeks ago for asking about gollywig's in Alcoy? At least I do use punctuation correctly unlike yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that enough for you? I use exclamation marks because I think that it shows that I am easy going and happy - you must be a right old misery?

Comentario

Oh my goodness gracious me - i've just looked back over my previous postings and realised that I DO over use exclamation marks (!!!!!!!!!!!!) sorry, couln't resist that,ha ha. Dont know why as I'm not really that happy most of the time-I have more than my fair share of problems. Sorry to be so harsh Lewy - I will try to resit temptation-it's going to be hard though! (oops.sorry). Come on everyone - cant you start using more exclamation marks so I dont feel so silly?!

Comentario

The name Guipuzcoano comes from the province of Guipuzcoa which is in the Basque country.

Jane

Comentario

not a problem joeybaby,i shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place glad you took it in a light hearted way!oops

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X