Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Television

Although we have had our property for a year we now want to buy a television. We only need the basic English channels - so husband can watch Corrie and The Bill. Could anyone give us advice on which package is best, a website we could contact before we visit, cost per month and how long it takes to install.

We live in Orihuela Costa.

Thanks.

Hi we use torresatelit. They are down at Punta Prima. Some urbanisations either have cable already fitted or you can have an aerial (microwave link). I am not sure if they still offer the analogue package to new customers but if they do it's only about 130 euros a year. Their phone number is (0034) 965716406 and email address torresatelit@ctv.es. Whoever you go with, make sure they are legitimate as I heard of one English/Irish guy, I can't remember which, who was illegally stealing another company's transmission, had the plug pulled on him and then all his clients lost their TV and money. He naturally vanished!

Comentario

Hi! dont use Solaris in carrefour you get told to stop moaning when you dont get what you pay for.They it costs 15 euros and when you get bank statements it is 15 plus iva =17.49.We lose programes every day,miss end of films,cant get football it says ect.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X