Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Virgen del Carmen Cultural Centre Big Band Concert

The Veja Baja Big Band will be performing at the Virgen del Carmen Centre tomorrow night (Saturday 11th February) Tickets at the tourist office, or at 6p.m. at the Centre. Concert starts at 8. Numbers include "I've Got You Under my Skin" "Beyond the Sea" and some Glenn Miller and Count Basie tunes, and others! It will be a good night!
    Roger H

Can anyone please tell me where the Virgen Del Carmen is please?

Thanks Gill

Comentario

Virgen del Carmen

It's along Calle Ramon Gallud at the far end form the Main church.

Comentario

Thanks for the directions, don't know if you are aware but a new restaurant opened in Los Montesinos called "Silk Notes" that advertise Sounds of Jazz, a bit more expensive than usual but have been told it is worth it,

Gill

Comentario

No. I hadn't heard, thanks. Who are the musicians?
          By the way, the Big Band Concert on Saturday was excellent! The place was sold out!

Comentario

jazz

Originalmente publicado por Roger H
            No. I hadn't heard, thanks. Who are the musicians?
            By the way, the Big Band Concert on Saturday was excellent! The place was sold out!

Hi Roger,
            sorry for the delay, just returned from the uk. I haven't been to this restaurant but have been told it is very good, the leaflet I have states "ultimate in fine dining with sounds of jazz, swing, soul and blues, thought it sounded good
            Gill

Comentario

Great Jazz Venue

Anither really great Jazz venue is Beach Bar 103 every Friday afternoon from 1 to 4. A quintet plus guest musicians and singers. Great atmosphere, and overlooking the sea!

Comentario

Hi

Where is bar 103?

Comentario

It is at the southern end of Torrevieja on the left just before the turn off for San Miguel behind the Dial Prix supermarket. Alternatively come off the 332 at Torrevieja Sur and turn left and left again. It is about half a k on the right. Advisable to book, the place was full last Friday.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X