Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Best Beaches On The Costa Blanca

everyone has there opinion on there best beaches, and lets face it there all blue flag beaches down the costa blanca so which beach do you think is the most pleasent and attractive.

i like campomour beach (the one with the sand dumes)

Los Alcazares on the Mar Menor, the bit between the boat jetty and the pier restaurant.

Comentario

Best beach

La Mata. I so wish I was there!

Comentario

Comentario

The long clean beach at Guardamar is the best in my opinion and it is usually easy to park close by.

Comentario

:P i agree that the beach at guadamar is in my opinion the cleanest and best. my beach of choice definately.

Comentario

I love the beach at Campoamor. Clean, lively yet still relaxing, with a couple of good tapas bars thrown in.

Roll on the summer!

Chris.

Comentario

Which tapas bars would you recommend there, Chris?

Comentario

Standing by the main bar/restaurant and looking in the direction of Torrevieja there are two beach huts/bars (chiringuitos?). The furthest one has always served me well! Excellent freshly grilled sardines, wonderful ensalada russia, and an ice-cold beer - always welcome on a hot day.

Chris.

Comentario

I like el Campo beach, but busy in high summer, just off the main road into Guardamar, easy to get close by car if not peak times and has a bar/cafe en route [color=blue][/color]

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X