Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• swimming pool

hi folks me again!

is there a swimming pool in torrevija?

thankyou

Think its called the med quite a big one

Comentario

Yes I believe so, an indoor one up the Old Alicante Rd area.

Comentario

I know there's one straight out of torre on the cv90 for about 10km (past burger king, carrefour, mcdonalds) on the right off a roundabout. It's on the outskirts of Ciudad Quesada.
        Rich

Comentario

Hi,

Do you mean indoors? I assume you do at this time of year.There is one in the new sports centre,but you need to wear swimming hats,best to get them in the uk before you come over.There is also one at a sports centre near the Locas beach.I can not remember the name of it but it is at the northern end of the beach about one street back.
          Hope it is of some help. archie

Comentario

Ther is also a large indoor swimming pool just south of Campomar on the N332. It is located just behind the DIY store Al Puente. Again swimming hats required

Comentario

There is also quite a large pool (outdoors) at La Marina Bar ,Torretta 2.
              It usually opens when enough customers ask. When the weather is getting warm enough.

Dave - Carlisle

Comentario

Comentario

I was in the Torrevieja pool last week with the kids. It opposite the football stadium, near the
                  water park. It is a huge building with indoor handball stadium. There is a huge, empty swimming/paddling pool outside. I presume in summer they fill it. You definitely need bathing caps but we got away without flip/flops. I have a daughter 7 and son 5 and they gave me a family changing room. There are great facilities for the disabled and all sort of swimming aids for borrowing - gratis. The pool is 50m - bigger than any pool is Ireland. It doesn't seem to be a pool for larking around with kids - It was all lanes. There was some sort of synchronised swimming training going on as well, but the pool is so big that you are unlikely to bother anyone.

They did ask if I was on the Padron (as stated in the last reply), but even though I am not, it was only 9 euro for the 3 of us - and we were able to stay in as long as we wanted.

Comentario

swimming pool in Torrevieja

From the bus station near the marina in torrevieja catch Linea C bus and it will take you directly outside the large indoor pool near the Mercadona just of the N332 near Aguas Nuevas.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X