X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buying Property/Courier/Inspection

Hello All,
    I intend to purchase a property in Spain shortly, in the Costa Blanca South, probably in the Torrevieja area. I do not want to purchase through an agent as I know that they take huge commission. What I want to do is to visit many areas and Urbanisations and choose the property I like which is for sale privately. What I need is a courier to take me to the most desirable area for a day or two. I will pay that person for their day and expenses. This person should not have any vested interest in property.

Is their such a service?

Sincerely,

Joe

Hi Joe

I don't know of any service for this but it seems a good idea, would you be alone or are you a couple?
    E-mail us on
    Wendy1950@telefonica.net

wendy

Comentario

property

Hola
      Would be very happy to drive u around email me and we will can set up a plan of action Linda

Comentario

Tour of Housing Areas in Torrevieja

Thany You both Wendy and Linda. Yes, we are a couple (from Ireland) We are currently selling a house in Cabo Roig and when that is sorted we will need someone to take us around. We are hoping to buy some place for less than 100,000 euro.

Great if any one you can assist us. We will pay you a fee plus expences for the tour.

By the way Linda, you did not leave your e mail address.

We will be in contact nearer the time.

Joe

Comentario

Hi Joe
          We are also a couple, and would e glad to assist you when you come over, look forward to hearing from you
          Regards
          Wendy

Comentario

I offer this service - can also help with translation/interpreting, NIE numbers, registering on the padron, notary visits, anything you need. I have lived here for over 20 years and have 10 years experience in this line of work.

My telephone number is 657 598 173, email carriewilson79@hotmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comentario

transport

Hola
              My email is LINDAHAYMES@terra.es
              Your house in Spain is not far from where I live

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X