Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Advice needed on bringing my car and cats to Algorfa !!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Advice needed on bringing my car and cats to Algorfa !!

Hello everyone - I am looking for some good advice on several things. We bought our house at Lo Crispin Algorfa two years ago, and have enjoyed many holidays there. The time has now arrived when we move out for good - 18 more get ups for work left for me, and only nine for my hubbie!! I am buying a new car here in the uk for export, and need someone reliable to transport it to Spain (I dont fancy driving it down!!). I also need to source some good insurance as it will initially be on temporary UK export plates until I can get it registered in Spain. Second question - we have two persian cats. They now have pet passports ready to travel. Can anyone give us any advice on flying cats - we think we will travel Luton to Alicante, and more important , can anyone recommend a good vets for cats in the Algorfa area.

Amanda and John

Comentario

Thankyou for that. I need to find out how expensive . the trouble is neither of mine travel well and three days seems to be too long, hence why I thought a few hours sedated on a plane would be better for them.

Comentario

Amanda,

Consider buying your new car here in Spain. It costs you a proportion of the value of the car to re-register onto Spanish plates and if your car is brand new it could be really expensive. Better to hire a car here for a few weeks when you arrive until you can buy a new Spanish one. That way, you won't pay twice.

Just make sure you don't try and do anything in August when nearly everywhere will be closed.

Good luck

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Just been reading the posts. As a matter of interest, vets etc say never to sedate a cat when they are to fly. Airlines will not take them if they are sedated.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X