Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ladies Need more Girlfriends???

I would be very pleased to make some more girlfriends out here in Spain. Like a lot of you most of my friends are back in England. I would like to meet ladies between 40 and 60 to go out occasionally for a drink or a dance, or have a coffee and a chat or a chinese meal, go shopping, have a "Girls night in". Whatever we felt like doing. Even a laugh and chat on the phone would be nice. Perhaps even forming a "Girls Group" to meet some times. I must point out though that I am in a happy relationship and live with my partner, so would not be "on the pull for a man"!! Just would like some "Girlie" company.
    Looking forward (hopefully) to making new friends with some of you here in Spain who are in the same position.
    Bye for now.

Re: Ladies Need more Girlfriends???

Originalmente publicado por carol
    I would be very pleased to make some more girlfriends out here in Spain. Like a lot of you most of my friends are back in England. I would like to meet ladies between 40 and 60 to go out occasionally for a drink or a dance, or have a coffee and a chat or a chinese meal, go shopping, have a "Girls night in". Whatever we felt like doing. Even a laugh and chat on the phone would be nice. Perhaps even forming a "Girls Group" to meet some times. I must point out though that I am in a happy relationship and live with my partner, so would not be "on the pull for a man"!! Just would like some "Girlie" company.
    Looking forward (hopefully) to making new friends with some of you here in Spain who are in the same position.
    Bye for now.

Comentario

Ladies need more girlfriends.

I am 60 years young and enjoy going out for meals etc. Have not replied before as the holiday house we have just bought is in Orihuela Costa which I think it rather far from where you live. (Perhaps someone can let me know how many miles kilometres it is.) I drive but have not ventured out on the Spanish roads yet.

Have you looked in the local newspapers such as "Costa Blanca News" and "Round Town News", they seemed to have a list of societies and clubs, in fact I have seen one in my area aimed at ladies who are newcomers, where they go out for meals have talks etc. I am sure they must have some in Alicante.

Perhaps you can let me know how you progress. I will be in the area at Easter.

Comentario

Girls Night out

Dear Lesley
        Thank you for your reply. We are actually arranging a "Girls Night Out" - we like to think of ourselves as "Girls" !!!!! for Friday 11th Feb at a nice restaurant at Quesada where we can also have a dance.
        If you would like to e-mail me direct please do so on spainretreats@aol.com
        Bye for now
        Carol xx

Comentario

Girls Night Out

I am booking the table this evening (Tuesday) for Friday 11th Feb. Any more ladies like to join us? If so, please e-mail me on spainretreats@aol.com
          With Very Best Wishes
          Carol x

Comentario

Re: Girls Night Out

Costa Orihuela is just beside Torrevieja 2/3 kilometre I think, just sunday afternoon I was sailing in that area, I have been there from sat-5 to thur-10, ( every days raining by the way ) as you can see my progress at the moment are a few poor, but I hope improving.
            Have a nice evening

Comentario

Girls night out

Good for you Carol you seem to have the right attitude to succeed here. Two women on our urb have gone back to the UK claiming they have lost there indipenance here since they cant drive. I would love to join you at your night out but I am a bloke.I hope you have a good time

Comentario

friends

hi carol just read your message, i know its quite a while since you put it on but im on la marina urb and lookin too for female company my email address is: sassinred@hotmail.com

regards linzi

Comentario

I may be too late this time as I am coming out to Torrevieja on Saturday until Thursday and come out a few times a year. I have a flat in the centre and it would be nice to meet some new friends.

If you are arranging a meeting or fancy meeting up perhaps you drop me an email as I don't want to put a phone number on here.

Many thanks

Sheila

sheilagarcia35@hotmail.com

Comentario

is here anyone around 30?

Comentario

...i meant under 30?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X