X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Colinas del Lago Phase IV Part B 2 Bajo

Hello Stoney,

How did you manage to get 50% back and when was this?
    My parents are still waiting it out as they were told planning permission has been granted so the builder wasn't going to pay any monies back. Or was it Iberian who paid you back the 50%??

Elle.

Comentario

Hi Elle
      Iberian gave me back 50% of the deposit but I am not sure when the rest will come back. I have been told by Iberian that there will be an announcment Mid June regrding the balance and the development so I will have to wait and see
      I did not know that the planning was granted, but honestly I do not want the property now and as the contract ran over I was advised to cancel in writing before any monies would be return so I did that last year.

I got the refund in March 2006 8 months after the contract was up.

I think you have to keep on and on at Iberian, I email them nearly every week
      Stoney

Comentario

Stoney,

Did you see my posting on here before it was deleted??

Moderator: Sorry I didnt realise I had done anything wrong. Was it because I was suggesting a different site??

Elle

Comentario

Hi Elle
          Saw you reply thanks and I have joined that site too
          Hope all works out for you and your family my only advice is to keep ringing, emailing or wiriting to Ibernian
          Good Luck
          Stoney

Comentario

GOOD LUCK to all you poor people who are experiencing problems buying off plan. But being positive - WHEN you get your monies back, look at buying a resale property. At least it is built, you can see what the location is like etc etc etc. Plus there are lots on the market and some very good bargains to be had. All the very best.

Comentario

If I have any advice on this saga its this: Dont rely on anything you are told regarding when you will be given information - this is totally and utterly false - you will be fobbed off for ever. If you have any fighting to do, do it immediately. Dont rely on your solicitors but find other ways of
              fighting back - there are many different ways of getting to any company - bad publicity is always a good start! I decided a good few months ago to start typing my story from beginning to end - makes extremely good reading too!

Lets not forget in all of this, they have YOUR money - how long for? probably upto now going on for 3 years - how much interest has been made on yours alone - times that by the many other people who bought in Los Balcones

And yes, in answer to your question, I****** did know that the land was denounced when they sold you Los Balcones - but they carried on selling...............hmm, who is in the wrong here....

Comentario

We are in the process of trying to get our money back, our Spanish solicitor has 3 other clients he is fighting for. The company has closed it's office in Torry, but our guy managed to track them down, they are part of a bigger group based in Madrid. The problem is, is that they didn't have the bank guarentee!!! our agent Interrealiy told us they did, but of course thety have gone out of buisness so we are using our own money to sort this out.
                if someone would like to email me the link to the other site to join, then please do, my email is andyyoungtiling@hotmail.com

Comentario

Los Balcones

Hi Stoneman - is it the agent that has closed it office in Torry or the developer?

thanks

Comentario

it is the developer, the one with the initials T.U.

Comentario

Just to let everybody know that is involved in the development or should I say the development that is not happening at Los Balcones that I have now received all monies back from developer through broker - so do not despair, keep fighting

Comentario

Hi Stoney

I believe most people have got their money back - I have a sneaky feeling it has something to do with people power!

Tornado

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X