Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• visiting torrevieja with teenagers!

We have an apartment in Las filipinas and are coming over for 3 weeks in August. We have two sons 14 and 11 and wonder if anyone knows the best bars, restaurants, beaches and places to visit with two sons in tow!They obviously would prefer to go places were others of there age are... any ideas anyone????
    Also are there any public football pitches about?
    Thanks - any ideas would be much appreciated as two grumpy kids doesnot a good holiday make!
    JO Stafford

Jo
    Doesnt look like you had any replies to this - we're going over in just over a week with a near 18 year old and a 15 year old - I've hired a PS2 for the duration - not that that will keep them occupied for too long before they start on each other!
    If you have found any info out, can you let me know
    Many thanks

Tornado

Comentario

hi guys,

there is a go kart track near playa flamenca i think but not 100% sure.

Me and a few friends went to torrevieja last year and we were all 17 and had a wicked time. Most bars will be fine with the teenagers there but we are situated at los chismosa i think it is.

they shud b fine

Comentario

Jo

I was given this site link when I first joined the forum, its very good, take time to look all through the pages / links it has loads of restaurent and bars etc

B

http://ventura-golf.com/html/villamartin_plaza.html

Comentario

there is plenty to do with kids.

yes there is a go-cart track at playa flamenca and its very good and safe
          the kids will love it

there is also a waterpark aquapolis

why not try a day trip to benidorm and go to terra mitica adventure park

there is also sporting activities like golf, tennis etc, just get a local paper and ask around,

plenty of beaches too, just take your pick

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X