Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• visiting almoradi

I will be visiting almoradi in july as anybody got any information about this area

hello gooder,i bought an apt in almoradi in feb last year-almoradi is a typical spanish town with a lovely main square where you can have a drink on a night and watch the world go by.has many restaurants and bars,not rowdy there are english people but mainly spanish.wonderful market on a sat(about 500 stalls)and because its not a resort its a lot cheaper to eat and drink out.when in july are you going gooder?if its the last week your in for a treat cos theres a week long fiesta with parades fireworks etc.not to be missed!!

Comentario

almoradi

Originalmente publicado por lewy
      hello gooder,i bought an apt in almoradi in feb last year-almoradi is a typical spanish town with a lovely main square where you can have a drink on a night and watch the world go by.has many restaurants and bars,not rowdy there are english people but mainly spanish.wonderful market on a sat(about 500 stalls)and because its not a resort its a lot cheaper to eat and drink out.when in july are you going gooder?if its the last week your in for a treat cos theres a week long fiesta with parades fireworks etc.not to be missed!!
      hello Lewy,

I have also bought an apartment there as well at royal gardens, but there as been a few problems should have been completed in june,
      many thanks for the information.I will be there from the 14th until 23rd so i might miss the fiesta shame would have like to have seen this

GOODERS

Comentario

Is the Fiesta on every year at the same time?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por charlie
          hello charlie

I cannot answer your question as i have only been there once myself, Lewy who i contact early said it is late july.

GOODERS

Comentario

fiesta in almoradi

Originalmente publicado por gooders
            Originalmente publicado por charlie
            hello charlie

I cannot answer your question as i have only been there once myself, Lewy who i contact early said it is late july.

GOODERS

Comentario

hello again, the fiesta is the same time every year...the last week in july

Comentario

gooders,its normal for apt completion to run over a little-at least it will be sorted for next years fiesta.......HOPEFULLY!

Comentario

Hi Gooders
                  I've got a place in Almoradi.......can give you some info if you want to email me

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X