Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Badminton

Are there any badminton groups in Torrevieja? I am 28 and looking for friends around the same age.

Badminton Clubs

We go to a large club at the sports centre in Pillar de la Horada. This starts again the 1st week in September. We meet every Monday through to Thursday. Mondays players use feather shuttles and is 3 euros from 10am until 1pm, Tuesday through to Thurday use plastic shuttles and is a social event. Same time and it is 2 euros for the three hours.
    There is quite a varied age range and I am sure you will get some good games. We play doubles mostly, men, women and mixed and is good for meeting people. If you need any more info please let me know.
    See you there
    MJ

Comentario

this sounds fantastic! great value as well!!!! do i need to call someone first or just turn up on the day?

Comentario

Badminton

Just turn up on the day it wont be a problem. Have added instructions how to find us just in case you need them.
        Take the slip road by Alpuente DIY store (Pilar de la Horadad direction)and go straight across the small roundabout. On the right hand side is a car park and a set of gates. Go through these gates and you will see a cafe and a swimming pool on the right. Carry on down past the bowling green and we play badminton in the hall at the bottom. (Just follow the noise....) If you havent got a raquet dont worry we do have some spare ones. The guy in charge is called John but depending on which day you go there maybe some-one else there. Dont worry they dont bite...
        See you there
        MJ

Comentario

Hi MJ,
          Someone else told me that you do Badminton on Wednesday evenings too, is that right? and can anyone come along?

Comentario

Bling Bling
            Sorry didnt get back to you sooner. The Wed night badinton was only for July. THe sports centre closes in August but we re-open in September for day time not night time sessions, unfortunately, as the centre is booked out for handball or basket ball.
            MJ

Comentario

Comentario

I went to badminton this morning (Wednesday) taking along a neighbour for the first time. I am quite new myself. and not very good. The people there are very friendly and welcoming. They had a quick AGM during the session and one thing on the agenda was to try and get an evening slot for people like the above who can't make it during the day. It has proved so popular that it is on 4 times a week already and I expect they will get the evening slot they are after very soon. Members bring along their visitors all the time so the ages range from 16 to late 70s (very fit ones).Highly recommended.

Comentario

Ahh great, I really hope there is going to be badminton in the evening, I really miss it, used to play 3 times a week at home in England.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X