X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

www.barrestaurantemanolo.com Tel 965728190

MONTECARLO, Mar Azul. German Restaurant excellent Omlettes. Tel 965715201

MOTOWNS, Via Park I, American Diner. Lost it's way a bit with new menu but still great hamburgers and spare ribs etc. Tel 630640643

NEPTUNE at the PLAZA, Vila Martin Plaza, Good Fish & Chips, though a tad expensive. tel 966764329

NAUTILUS, Punta Prima on sea front. Does a pretty standard menu with excellent salads. Service can be erratic.

OCEAN SPICE, Mar Local 14. (Top of the Cabo Roig strip away from the N332.)
    Really good food, Tandoori, Balti, Karahi & Dampukhta cooking. This is the first Indian, really Pakistani, Restaurant that my wife and I have enjoyed and would want to go back to again. Superb service and really good food. Light and not stodgy.
    Tel 965322490 e-mail oceanspice2002@yahoo.com

PIZZA NOSTRA: Punta Prima on 332. Large well run Spanish restaurant with an extensive menu at reasonable prices. Service good at all times. Also branches in Mil Palmeres and in Town at International Plaza.

PUCCINI, Via Park 1. Ex Italian Food Tel 966760980,
    Cabo Roig Costamarina, as above Tel 963323033
    Also at Don Quiotes centro commercial

ROGUES; formerly Rogue Traders, Clle Cala Dorada No 1, Punta Prima tel 965713359. Much improved, fairly English dishes with the odd unusual one tucked away. Now running as a carvery. Very pleasant premises.

SANDS BISTRO; North end of Torrevieja coast road. British food (Best in Town) very well done and at reasonable prices. Booking essential. 965712899

Comentario

restaurants

Hello Rose

I came back last week and two restaurants i visited were Al & Bennys in La Zenia next to the indian Indigo, Also in San Pedro the clockhouse both very nice restaurants. Al & Bennys is like an American diner ,The clockhouse very spanish.

regards,

Gooders

Comentario

hampshire hog

the hampshire hog serves very good food and value for money

Comentario

Comentario

I have heard of the restraunt at Rebate but how do you get to it.

I am at Los Altos - directions please

thank you

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por andywebb
              I have heard of the restraunt at Rebate but how do you get to it.

I am at Los Altos - directions please

thank you

Comentario

Hi,

I would also highly recommend Dona Isabel in San Miguel which is signpoted just of the main high street in San Miguel and Galant on the high street in San Miguel.

Both spanish restaurants, dona isabel had a good menu del dia and a varied menu. Galant is a set menu only, but is 13 euros per person and the food is lovely.

HTH

Mel

Comentario

FEEDBACK

las villas was great -thanks Doc
                  Was also impressed with Dinistia and Ocean Spice
                  Thaks for all your suggestions.
                  Rose

Comentario

Tribecca Italian restaurant by Aldea Del Mar next to Playa Los Locos. Opposite where the 3 big sky scrapers. Excellent Menu Del Dia 15E but well worth it for 3 courses.

Comentario

4 restaturant we've just visited

Hi

we were out at Christmas and were determined to find some new restaurnts and we were sucessful.
                      We found Honeys at Via Park 3 it's a bit pricey but the food is excellent - the chef trained with Gordon Ramsey.
                      Stallions at Via Park 5 excellent food and really clean, ladies you must see the toliets they are great.
                      Leondardos at Playa Flamenca Italian resturant excellent food and great service.
                      And Sunrise on the 332 next to playa flamenca above the supercore supermarket where the Halifax bank is, it's great for a drink in the day but the food at night is also excellent

Comentario

Torrevieja Restaurants

I would confirm that Indigo's Indian Restaurant in La Zenia is the best Indian in the area.

Having tried a number of the other Indian Restaurants I cannot believe how the majority of them in the vicinity survive, because quality and flavour of the food is poor and pricey.

Comentario

I would really like to recommend Maritaus in the Playa Flamenca Commercial Centre. It is a family run Thai restauraunt. Mari is the "front of house" person and her husband Tau is the chef. They are very friendly and the food is excellent. Mari remembers you from previous visits and goes out of her way to make you welcome. You MUST give it a try

Comentario

yea i doo

hi i can suggest meson el prado in san miguel very nice and good atmosphere

Comentario

Some more suggestions for Spanish food at Some Spanish restaurants, cafes and bars near to Playa Flamenca on the Costa Blanca

Comentario

Meson el Prado

depends which way you come if you approach from Campomor go to the traffic lights and turn left follow the road round and it is half way down the street

If you approach from the town of San Miguel go straight through and turn right after the lights at the top of town then same way round can't tell you the name of the street but look on San Miguel forum you may find it and some reviews on there

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X