Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torrevieja Restaurants

Any restaurant recommendations please.Visited last year,liked La pizza Nostra,El Muelle and Nan King.Will have car-willing to drive to good place.would like to find good Spanish Restaurant and also a Greek place.All suggestions gratefully recd.

If you want to travel around and also want good Spanish restaurants try Meson El Prado in San Miguel. Excellent food, excellent staff, good Menu del Dia, but sadly closed on Thursdays.
    Another excellent restaurant is on the N332 towards Cartagena. Go past La Zenia and Cabo Roig and then down the dip and back up towards Dehesa de Campoamor. There are two Cepsa petrol stations at the top of the hill (opposite each other) and a bar and restaurant next to the one on the left. Not cheap but superb in every way. It's called Las Villas, but you need to go through the bar to get in.

You could also try Manolos on the Guardamar road.

Chris.

Comentario

Torrevieja Restaurants

Thank you ,Chris.
      I am looking forward to trying your recommendations.

Rose

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Doc

Could you tell me where Meson El Prado is in San Miguel. Went to San Miguel last week, from Cabo Roig, and could only find Monkey Nuts bar.

Thanks

Comentario

Out of Afrika by Playa Aquecion excellent restaurant

Comentario

A couple we regularly use and I can't say have ever been disappointed... in Torrevieja - El Pescador (I think). It's the one down the side street by the Queen Burger. Outstanding Sea Bass baked in salt but not limited to fish. In Guardamar - La Caballeria along the front (opposite end to the Park) An Argentian (but forgive and forget eh ) steak restaurant that never fails to deliver an outstanding meal. We'll be trying some of these others suggested as well. Thanks.

Comentario

I can recommend a chinese restaurant in Guadamar De Segura called Asiatico, Very good food and very cheap.

Comentario

Munroist

Meson el Prado in San Miguel is in the back streets at the top of the town, roughly in the area where the outdoor market is held, sorry that this is only the general directions but I am sure that Doc will be along soon to give a more accurate report.

Ken

Comentario

We dined at the Indigo Indian Restaurant tonight. Absolutely first class. We were unanimous in saying it was the best Indian meal we have had since moving here. The staff and service, excellent.
                    directions: From N332 coming from Torrevieja, Turn right at the La Zenia roundabout and then immediately sharp right. At the bottom of the hill turn right and go under N332. Restaurant is on the left just past Al & Benny's American Restaurant -heard that is good to but haven't eaten there personally.

Comentario

Right, Meson El Prado.

Find the street where they hold the market on Wednesday. Follow it going away from the main street in San Miguel until it starts to go downhill (towards the new by-pass / ringroad) and you'll see a patch of wasteland on your left, opposite Residencia El Prado. Turn left immediately after this wasteland and Meson El Prado is on the left after about 100 yards. Keep your eyes peeled for various red arrows stuck to the walls about 10' up throughout the village (they're about a foot long) which also point the way to Meson El Prado. Alternatively just ask anyone - it must be one of the oldest established restaurants in San Miguel. I've been going there for almost 10 years now. Closed on Thursdays.

HTH,

Chris.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Pianokeith
                        Turn right at the La Zenia roundabout and then immediately sharp right. At the bottom of the hill turn right and go under N332.
                        Just to clarify - at the roundabout you're virtually going back on yourself - the very first exit, not the one towards Villamartin.

Chris.

Comentario

Tapas Restaurant

I am looking for a tapas restaurant around Torrevieja. Can drive 30-40 km. Want a restaurant not a tapas bar. Anyone?

Comentario

Yes Chris, you are right, the very first exit as if you are going back on yourself, it is before the Villa Martin turning.

Comentario

Scary road that one - like a big dipper!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X