Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Best second hand car sales?

At last we are moving over on Sept 3rd and have hired a car for a week so our first job is looking for a car to buy.
    We are looking for a nearly new clio or similar.
    Would appreciate comments on best garages to buy from/ones to avoid and how do we register car as ours?
    Thanx in anticipation
    Rich.

I bought a Clio diesel 1.5 DCI from Framon Motors a Ford dealer in Bigastro last year. I can certainly reccommend them, they arranged transfer, insurance, etc. If you decide to take trips back to the UK or anywhere else in europe they will collect your car from the airport (Alicante or Murcia) store it while you are away,and deliver it on your return. This is a free service for as long as you own the car. They always seem to have a good stock of Clios. The last time I was in Spain I filled the tank to see how economical it was, Im sure I will get well over 1000km on a full tank. They will also give you a discount if you are a member of Torrevieja FC supporters club.

Comentario

Cheers DC, sounds like a good service they provide if they sort out the insurance and other paperwork too. Dunno bout the discount tho... haven't picked my team yet, lol.

Comentario

venus cars

Originalmente publicado por rich280370 Ver Mensaje
        At last we are moving over on Sept 3rd and have hired a car for a week so our first job is looking for a car to buy.
        Would appreciate comments on best garages to buy from/ones to avoid and how do we register car as ours?
        Thanx in anticipation
        Rich.
        We are a very reliable and well respected second hand car dealer in the costa blanca area, near to Torrevieja. We buy, sell and part exchange quality british and spanish cars, we will complete all the documentation required and can provide Insurance quotes if needed. We have been trading in the area for over 6 years with many clients returning. Please look on our website Venus Cars S.L. - Used Car Sales and Quad Bikes, Torremendo, Torrevieja, Alicante to view our full range of cars.
        Please ask around about us and we are confident that you will only hear positive feedback.
        If you would like to speak to someone about any of our cars then please call on 965 368 274
        Regards

Venus Cars

Comentario

Would'nt buy again from Auto Roig we thought they were great, we had a problem, and were told the fuel injection system had been replaced at a cost of 600 euros, though it did'nt seem to be resolved we soldiered on for a few more weeks before we took it back a 3rd time
          When we went to pick it up we were told the FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM had been replaced and we had to pay 440 euros for the work.
          That was the problem in the first place so just beware of men bearing what looks like a gift.
          I told them there and then I would never buy from or recommend them to anyone

Comentario

Framon motors - bigastro

Originalmente publicado por rich280370 Ver Mensaje
            Thanx in anticipation
            Rich.
            I can recommend Framon Motors in Bigastro. They'll collect you and take you home if you want to view. If you purchase they do all the paperwork for you and can even arrange your car insurance. Superb service. They also speak good English which isn't suprising as they are.

Comentario

yeah i heard they are good
              Editado por última vez por leedsman; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2993-leedsman en , 19:40:16.

Comentario

I would buy from .Framon Motors. Well worth a visit. You will not be disapointed.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X