Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• SECURITY

I am due to visit with my young family next week. On checking some other Forums there were a number of topics regarding crime and burglaries. Some blogs were alarming where most people had been burgled during the night. I presume these are just isolated cases and appreciate like anywhere, you only hear the horror stories.

Hi harcon,

The sun, sea and sangria does funny things to people. For some reason, they get to their rented accommodation, unpack all their money, passports, mobiles and stuff, leave them on the table in full view and go off to the pool or whatever and, because its hot, thay leave all the doors and windows open. Opportunist thieves take advantage of this situation.

Take all the precautions you would at home and you should have no problems. Obviously, don't pay for your trinkets at the market from a big wad of money, don't leave your valuables unattended on the beach and, above all, make sure you have a good time.

Best wishes.

Comentario

Thanks for the info

Comentario

Hi Harcon.

Remember to use the grilles / alarm / locks on your property when you go out, and try to avoid taking a handbag if at all possible to minimise any risk. Other than that you are right - you do tend to only hear the horror stories! I've owned an apartment on Orihuela Costa for over 2 years now, visiting up to five times a year, and never had any trouble whatsoever.

Be sensible, and enjoy your holiday.

Chris.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X