Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Terra Mitica in August - is it hell on Earth?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Terra Mitica in August - is it hell on Earth?

We have had a couple of great trips to Terra Mitica at Easter and in June - great perhaps because there were not that many people there. Anyone with any experience of it in August? The ropes for the queues suggest at some time in the year the wait will be long, the heat will be hot and the headache will be not too far behind. But, would be great to go again if it's going to be bearable ! Thanks.

Went beginning of August last year and was amazed how empty it was. Had a great time. On some of the rides we were able to stay on as there was no queues.

Went to Aqualandia Friday, that was quiet as well arrived at 10am and left at 8.30pm after having a great day. Going to Mundo Mar Monday. If you book both trips at the Habaneras you get a discount.

Also if you are 60 or over you get a childs price

Roy

Comentario

I also went in August and found hardly any queues on rides (longest about 15 minutes).
      A friend went to aqualandia last week and was fine too.
      Enjoy!

Comentario

we've just got back from torrevieja,,, went to terra mitica on weds...go to mc'donalds for a meal and you will get buy one get one free pass, dont know wether that aplies to all Mc'donalds but it does in benidorm

Comentario

We went last week, it was very busy and we had to queue, happily not for too long, mind you it was a bank holiday. Having been 3 times this year this was by far the busiest, most likely caused by all construction workers and the whole of Madrid having their annual holidays.
          Actually, the annual pass is by far the best option, if you are intending to go more than twice, and it includes parking.

Comentario

We went to terra mitica begining of August - really quite no waiting at all. I think the dates to avoid doing any sightseeing or trips are 15th August weekend as its spanish bank holiday(feast of the assumption) we went into torrevieja it was a nightmare.had to come home as no parking.

Comentario

We went to Terra Mitica last week and it was busy queing to get in. Took us over and hour to wait!!! That was the longest queue in the park though, everything else was no more than 1/2 hour max. Too bloody hot for me though, needed a few gos on the log flumes to sort me out

Personally I would not go back in August again, preferring to go in September, which is when I am going back to Benidorm next.

Comentario

Thanks all.

We did visit second week in August and learnt a couple of things ;

Worth buying the discount tickets at somewhere like Habaneras (I assume there are other places) As well as the discount - the other benefit being no queues; straight in.

In true slightly mad Brit style - if you can live with the heat, get there early and the queues for the rides are short (10 - 15 mins). The much more sensible Spanish arrive after 15:00 when the queues were hitting the 30-40 minute mark (especially the water rides) and park was noticeably busier heading towards early evening and the night entertainment.

Still think it is a good value day out for all ages and recommend it to anyone thinking about it.

Comentario

How much were the tickets, there are 17 of us coming out next year 5 of these are children so we're looking for somewhere to take them and this sounds great but obviously there is the cost aspect, can you advise

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X