X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• NEW YEARS EVE

Hi everyone
    This is going to be our first new years eve in Torrevieja.
    Can anyone tell me where the best places to go are? My parents are coming over to visit at this time as well so i want to go somewhere really lively and fun.
    I understand that everyone gathers in the town centre and sprays cava everywhere.....is this true?

Also anyone got any good ideas where to go on christmas day? Just the wife and I on christmas day though.....

I know its early but i am already excited!

The tradition is to drink and spray cava, and also to eat a single grape on each chime of the town clock at midnight. Never experienced it myself (sadly) but I would suggest that the main town square would be the place to be.

Enjoy.

Chris.

Comentario

that is what i heard! sounds great!

Comentario

I've tried the eating 12 grapes on the stroke of the clock - and think it is impossible!!! That said, might have been the alcohol!

Comentario

Well that sounds fantastic that it is actually a challenge! Seeing as you have been there where did you go? and is it worth doing rather than spending it in some bar somewhere?

Comentario

Hi there,

We were over last year and went to the square. Took our CAVA, plastic glasses and grapes with us. We bought little tins of 12 from the supermarket. We had a great time, people of all nationalities were there. The Church was lovely with all the lights on, although closed. There were fireworks, but as it was so busy we didn't get to see a lot. Afterwards, everyone started drifting away. We went to the pub then. Well worth it in my opinion.
            Janice

Comentario

Just to let you know that New Years eve will be on December the 31st this year.

Comentario

excellent sounds great!

So shall i get a bottle of CAVA ready to spray over everyone or is that just myth?

Looking forward to it already! how sad is that!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X