Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• La Mata to Carrefour

We are flying out to stay in La Mata on Saturday.
    We have booked 2 coach trips for next week and have been told to pick up the coach at Carrefour at around 0900hrs next Monday and Wednesday.
    Can anybody pls suggest best way to get there. We have no transport of our own. Coach operator indicated we may have a problem getting a cab that early in La Mata. Can anyone throw any light on this or advise a bus service to Carrefour or would it be better to bus it to Torrevieja and get a cab from there.
    Any info would be gratefully received.

Hi bboys,
    Ok I will try to help ,youcan get buses to Carrefour from OUTSIDE the Torrevieja bus station.If you look at the entrance to the bus station The bus stops that I am talking about are on the other side of the road were the corrigated iron fencing is,or a bit lower down the street ,I can,t tell you the exact one because I don,t know the number of the bus you want,I just know that a few of them go to Carrefour.I hope that is of some help ,some other member should be able to step in and give you the numbers.
    archie have a good stay

Comentario

Help

There is a guy I know Tony, who picks up at Lamata and takes you to the pickup point and will collect you at the end.
      He sells the tours as well, let me know if you want he number

Regards

Ray

Comentario

Bus to Carrefours

You will be struggling to get to Carrefours from La Mata for that time a.m. IMHO!

The bus from La Mata to Torry and get off at the bus station ~ continuation of Habaneras~ and then you need the bus to San Luis which goes into Carrefours car park at the pick-up point for the coach trips ~ ~ BUT the timings will be difficult, San Luis bus is only every [ISTR] hour at that time of day, and the La Mata is every 25 minutes or so.

The timings for san Luis are (I think) ten to the hour so you need the 07.50 which means you need a bus out of La Mata about 07.20 or before.

Taxi best option I would say! maybe 10 euros maximum.

e-gards

mel

Comentario

The bus you want from opposite the bus station to carrefour is the B bus or the red and white VEGA BUS .

Comentario

La Mata to Carrefour

Thanks for all the info.
            Doesn't look good by bus.
            Coach operator indicated we may have trouble getting a taxi from La Mata that time of the morning.
            Anyone know if that really is a problem or would it be better to get bus to Torrevieja Bus Station and then look for a taxi.

Thanks
            Paul

Comentario

There is a taxi rank on the side street just outside the bus station .

Comentario

carrefour early am

As Blueboy says, there is a taxi rank beside the Torry Bus Station. Get off at the Bus Station and the taxi rank is beside the foot passenger entrance at the RH side of the bus station if you are looking at it from where you get off the La Mata bus on the opposite side of the road.

There to Carrefour maybe 6 euros depending on number of bodies involved.

HTH

mel

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X