Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• LOS DOLCES

I currently live in Playa Flamenca and we are thinking of upgrading our place. Having visited friends at Los Dolces, I thought there were some quite pleasant looking villas there. However I have heard bad things about the area....... British yobs, above average burglary rate, violence etc.... I believe I have seen similar things mentioned on this or the other forum.... Can those of you in know please enlighten me. Thanking you. Squeals.

Hi we have an apartment near los dolces and you are right there are some lovely looking villas there very established gardens etc etc. We were over most of August and didnt see any trouble at all. I think that there have been a few break ins near us ( las filipinas) but i have been told that is because the complexes are new and so there arent many people about for security etc. All the break ins here were done on apartments were people had moved in but hadnt yet got grills up.
    As for English yobs i do know what you mean but i havent seen any more here than anywere else in the area. Mostly the renters i saw were families.
    Hope that helps jo

Comentario

Thank you for your reply

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X