Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• DUAL CARRIAGEWAY ? LOS BALCONES

IS THIS RUMOUR TRUE ? I'm talking about the road that runs from the N332 at Mar Azul up past the new hospital site towards the M-way and San Miguel. I noticed this month that loads of trees have been cut down and at least 6 large etablished villas in nice plots between the two roundabouts have gone up for sale. I got speaking to a guy at the El Balcon bar and he reckoned the little service roads each side of the main carriageway and the verges with the trees were going, in order to put thru a dual carriageway!!
    This seems a great pity as it will generate more traffic to reach the M-way plus more traffic to the hospital when built.

Does anyone else know anything I wonder? all thoughts/ replies gratefully recieved.

Do not know about Los Balcones but the link road from the Rocio roundabout to Los Altos has now been tarmaced and the only thing between it and the N332 is a little metal barrier. Problem is once you have gone up there there is really nowhere to go. It drops you into the urbs the sea side of the AP7 and you can look over the bridge to be's ramparts at Villa Martin etc which is where most of the traffic on the 332 seems to want to go to.

Comentario

I understood, from previous postings on here (now lost, of course) that there was already a way over to the Villamartin area from La Florida area.

Comentario

There is a small single track bridge about 100m to the right of where the major road arrives at the NP7 but this would deffinitely have to be controlled, poss traffic lights, and I doubt if it would bear the weight of larger vehicles. It also seems to wander off into the wilderness, I must confess I have not used it but might have a run up there later.

Comentario

You can get from Villamartin into Playa Flamenca by car.Drive past the Plaza and turn right at T junction.Drive over canal,straight on over a couple of small islands and then straight through the new development as far as you can go.Bear right ,follow the road round to the left and at the island go right and you will see a bridge over the motorway.Earlier in the year there was quite a lot of traffic using this road.Once over the motorway the final drive into Play Flamenca is a bit bumpy but nothing a hire car can't handle.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X